Imperial Consultancy

Visitor Visa

At Imperial, We bring you dream destination holidays closer to you for whatever purpose you have planned your holidays for “Leisure or Pleasure, Sports or Adventure, Join Family or Business”. Our expertise knowledge of documentation and presentation might help you to make your dream come true.

Study Abroad

Visitor Visa is for anyone who wants to go on a holiday. We provide assistance to you and process your Visa Applications for Visitor Visa to Australia, Canada, New Zealand, USA & UK. It is dependent on genuine intent, correct documentation & accurate forms. This visa is designed only to allow temporary travel to respective country for tourism purposes or to visit family and friends or for business visit for short stay. It cannot be used for long-term stays or residence.

This section describes the different categories of visitor visa, and helps you to choose which category is the most suitable for you. It also explains what you are allowed to do while you are in the country as a visitor.

You can travel to any country as a visitor;but you are allowed to stay there for up to 3-6 months in most cases.You should provide as many relevant documents as you can to show that you qualify for entry. Along with visa application form for respective country, we advise you to consider providing documents that contain:

  • information about you and your sponsor
  • information about your finances and employment
  • your accommodation and travel details
  • information about your current visit (itinerary) and previous visit if any

Visitor Visa Categories

General Visitor:If you want to visit any country as a tourist or tourism purpose, you are known as a general visitor. You have to provide your entire travel arrangements (itinerary) and should have enough money to support and accommodate you without working or help from public funds of that country. You should leave the country at the end of your visit.

Family Visitor:If you want to visit members of your family residing in that country, you are known as a family visitor. To come as a family visitor, you must be able to show that you will be visiting the following family members residing in the country:

  • your husband, wife, civil partner, father, mother, son, daughter, grandfather, grandmother, grandson, granddaughter, brother, sister, uncle, aunt, nephew, niece or first cousin (the son or daughter of your uncle or aunt);
  • the father, mother, brother or sister of your husband, wife or civil partner;
  • the husband, wife or civil partner of your son or daughter;
  • your stepfather, stepmother, stepson, stepdaughter, stepbrother or stepsister; and/or
  • a person who has lived with you as an unmarried couple for at least 2 of the 3 years before the day when you apply for entry clearance.

Business visitors:If you intend to attend any business seminar/ meeting/ conference, conducting site visit, representing a foreign manufacturer etc. for a short period, you are known as the business visitor.

Visiting as an entertainer:If you intend to perform or want to go for audition in any country as an entertainer, you are know as an entertainer Visitor..

Visitor for private medical treatment:If you want to visit any country for a short time to receive treatment for a medical condition, you can apply as a visitor for private medical treatment.

Visitor in Transit Visa:You can come to the country as a visitor in transit if you will arrive in the country, pass through immigration control and then leave the country within 48 hours.


**Please note that Imperial Consultancy guides migrants and students only for seeking overseas immigration and education. We do not guide for work permits and also does not take any responsibility for '”part-time or full-time jobs”.**